- Engineered marble & quartz products are recommended for interior applications only.
- Prior to commencing installation, it is recommended that marble / quartz from several supply lots are laid on the floor under natural light to check color consistency.
- Company does not recommend using cement / mortar / POP for installation as these have a strong alkalinity. Prolonged exposure can cause permanent discoloration & loss in gloss of the product.
- Depending on the site conditions, equipments / methodology used and labour skill employed, gloss levels achieved during repolishing of engineered marble may be different as compared to factory finished polish.
- Company absolves itself of any responsibility due to complaints arising from improper handling, storage, installation or usage of its products other than what it is intended for.
- Recommended cut size for use: It is ideal to cut the slab of size 10ft X 4ft in 3 equal pieces. Else, at least use in 2 pieces of size 5ft x 4ft each, provided the thickness of the slab being used is 1.6cm or 18mm. In case of slab with 16mm thickness, the maximum recommended size per piece is 2ft x 2ft.
Only general hints are introduced here, because Johnson as manufacturer of the marble and quartz based engineered stone has no influence on the individual building conditions and performance. Characteristics of the Johnson engineered products being used must be consistent with characteristics of all other construction materials being used. The behavior of the Johnson engineered product after installation depends on the quality of the installation and fixation.
During installation it is necessary to pay special attention to the quality of the subfloor surface when carrying out joint-less installation of the floor and wall tiles. It is necessary to adhere to the preparation technology and production procedures given by the producers of the subfloor mixtures, adhesive, jointing materials and other construction chemicals used. After jointing is performed it is necessary to follow the correct procedure for product cleaning.